Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Break experiences and New Year's Resoutions

My winter break experiences was boring because we didn't do anything fun together. All I got was a playstation2, a horse, and some bath stuff. I was mad but i was happy that I got a game. The rest of the days of my winter break I just call my family, play video games, watch TV, and went to the store for my mom. On new year's resolutions I didn't do nothing fun but watch Time Square in New York how they were counting down. I was back to go to bed until they started shooting, I was so scare that I was shaking like I was outside in the cold without my coat. So I call my aunties to help me to calm down and see if they were OK. One of my auntie was having a party I wished I went.A couple days earlier my family pose to get together and have a party for my grandma. The next day I found out my cousin got shot 3 times but he doing OK. So this Saturday family getting together for my grandma memory.

No comments: