Thursday, January 29, 2009

An event that I experienced was bad turn to good

An event that I experienced was bad turn to good. At my old high school I had to take typing keyboarding class. I didn't want to take it because I was bad at typing and, I was going to fail that class. When I was in there she was telling everyone what to expect in this class, I was worried. As the days past I was doing bad, when we had to cover up the keyboards. When I was using the book, I was doing good. I was happy I did good because, I go an A+ out that class. At my old high school I took driver's ed and I had to drive I was scare because, I was afraid I would do so bad that I couldn't get an license. When It was my turn to drive my heart drop. I didn't know what to do, when I drove off I almost crash into the snow. When I was driving I was getting better and, I wanted to drive all night. So That's why I play racing games beacuse it help me on learning how to drive.

No comments: