Monday, February 9, 2009

The strangest substitute teacher I ever had.

The strangest substitute teacher I ever had was a weird man ( I forgot his name). He had red glasses, yellow shirt, blue pants, and brown shoes. He was subbing for Mr. Coleman, this was the year 08. I was about to come in, and he wanted to show him our I.D., some of the students from the class didn't have an id, and we told him they belong in here. We tried to sneak them in here but didn't work. So he decided to sit next to the door. The man said something to a couple of the student's, that was when Brittney snap off. She talked about how he dress and me and Tanika was busting out laughing. She was talking about him until class end. I was surprise he didn't say anything back. I regret for laughing at her jokes, because it was not funny.

No comments: